Your wife is in my DM competing for my attention, Portable fires back at DJ Chicken

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Your wife is in my DM competing for my attention, Portable fires back at DJ Chicken​

Hours after DJ Chicken called Portable a Smelly man, the Zazu crooner blasted DJ Chicken for mocking him online. He said that DJ Chicken's woman was in his DM begging for his attention. Had it been he wasn't determined never to date another man's woman, he would have slept with DJ Chicken's woman and used it to mock him.

However, he wouldn't do that but he wants DJ Chicken to know that he is financially incapable of caring for a woman. Because if he truly was, his woman wouldn't be in another man's DM competing for attention. Portable also boasted about being capable to rent apartments for his wives while DJ Chicken cannot do it for his woman. Now that Portable has responded to DJ Chicken, fans await DJ Chicken's counter-response to this video to continue the Zazu vs Chicken saga.