You're a superhero, Actress Mo Bimpe celebrates husband Lateef Adedimeji for his role in Jagun Jagun

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular Nollywood actress Bimpe Oyebade took to Instagram yesterday to celebrate her husband Lateef Adedimeji on his dedication and hard work towards the successful completion of the just released Netflix epic Jagun Jagun.

Screenshot_20230813-061954_1.jpg

She shared a behind the scenes video of when her husband Lateef broke his leg and was almost unable to continue the movie shoot.

She called him a superhero and applauded him for being strong and resilient. She said though he had a broken leg from the first scene which made the acting look difficult, he didn't back down.

She said the pain was so obvious that she thought he was going to delay the production due to his broken leg. She couldn't even look at him because the pain was unbearable.

She wrote, "This man has always given his best to any role he gets and though he's not new to challenging roles but this one. He broke his leg from the first action on day one of shoot and felt he was going to delay production or restrict his acting.

I was so worried and couldn't look at his eyes because the pain was too obvious even off set but guess what? He went on with it for over 30 days and gave us such a beautiful performance."

She added that each time she sees a review on the movie, she feels so emotional and happy because she understands what her husband went through to bring the character to life.

She went further appreciating and praising her husband saying, "To my very own superstar. Dear husband, You're my superhero. I am raising a glass to celebrate you today. Your hard work, your dedication, your determination, above all your talent.

You are an inspiration to me and everyone that looks up to you. Thank you for teaching me resilience and courage. There's this thing they say about pain and gain, JAGUN JAGUN movie brings it to life beyond words. Well done hubby."

Video credit: Instagram @mo_bimpe