Yul Edochie reveals why he was in court for the election tribunal

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Yul Edochie reveals why he was in court for the election tribunal

Screenshot_20230907-080832_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian actor Yul Edochie has revealed the reason he was in court for the presidential election tribunal which was held on Wednesday. Recall Some photos circulated on social media showing the actor present at the Tribunal on Wednesday.

Screenshot_20230907-080905_Google.jpg

Many fans had been wondering why the actor was at the court for tribunal and he has now shared on Instagram why he was there. Some other nollywood actors like Zack Orji and Benedict Johnson were also spotted.

Screenshot_20230907-081052_Google.jpg
Yul at the tribunal

Yul revealed that he had gone to court to show his full support and unwavering solidarity to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the current president of the Republic of Nigeria. He also went ahead to congratulate the president on his victory.

He stated “Yesterday, I was in court to show my 100% support and unwavering solidarity to my leader, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialasiwajubat GCFR. Congratulations Mr. President. The Jagaban”.

Recall some time ago after the elections, he switched sides from supporting the Labor Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi to President Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress.