Yul Edochie shares a video of his dad happily celebrating his birthday in his absence

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Yul Edochie shares a video of his dad happily celebrating his birthday in his absence​

Pete-Edochie-right-and-son-Yul-Edochie.jpg

Actor Yul Edochie has shared a short video of his father Sir Pete Edochie, celebrating his birthday in his absence. He was overly excited over his father's gesture towards ensuring that he had a beautiful memory to hold on to on his birthday. He took to social media to appreciate his father for remembering to make his day special despite being miles away. Yul Edochie wrote, "When your father celebrates you on your birthday this way, what more can you ask for? The Lion of Africa. @peteedochie, Thank you, Dad. My man for life."

Recall that Yul Edochie turned 42 yesterday, the 7th of January, and celebrated it by sharing studio pictures on his page. He wished himself a happy birthday and received tons of wishes from his fans and lovers all over the world. Yul gave thanks to God for keeping him alive to witness another year and wished that God made it easier for him to increase his faith and Trust in the Almighty. He wrote, "Happy birthday to me. God’s special Soldier. ISI MMILI JI OFOR. EZEDIKE 1. ODOGWU. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life. Thank you for blessing me with another year. You have blessed me so much. I can never complain. Thank you, Lord, for everything. My birthday wish is to know you more, oh Lord."

==

Last edited: