“For the sake of my children, I’ll say no more” Yul Edochie says after calling out his Ex-wife’s behaviour on social media.

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“For the sake of my children, I’ll say no more” Yul Edochie says after calling out his Ex-wife’s behaviour on social media.

Yul-May.jpeg

Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has agreed to say anything else about his former wife, May Edochie although this came after he has dragged her on social media for various things. He stated that he has more to say about her but won’t say it because of their children. Fans have however reacted to this post because he has already said a lot of things about May Edochie. The actor also blocked his comment section on Instagram to avoid people’s reactions to his post. This didn’t stop people from commenting under his other posts on Instagram.

Yul Edochie is a 41-year-old Nigerian actor. He was formerly married to May Edochie and the couple had 4 children together but lost one of them early last year (2023). He then got Judy Austin pregnant and got married to her and has been receiving backlash ever since then. This whole drama on social media began recently when May Edochie shared an appreciation post on social media when 2023 was coming to an end. She revealed what she went through in 2023 and stated that 2023 stole her flesh and blood.

Yul then reacted to this mocking her and revealed that she had undergone surgery without his consent. He accused her of manipulating people on social media, saying she acted like she was innocent. He also claimed that she was cheating on him with a married man. In another post he also asked for his bride price back and asked her to drop his surname. He said so much about her and people wondered if Yul Edochie truly wrote those things. In his last post, he then stated that he doesn’t want to say more because of his children. He claimed that their plans of killing him will not work and he wont allow them. Despite all these, May Edochie has chosen to stay silent.

See his post below