“I can be a bully’ Iyabo Ojo’s revelation causes uproar on social media

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“I can be a bully’ Iyabo Ojo’s revelation causes uproar on social media

1702045746711.jpeg

Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has made a fresh revelation about herself, and her revelation has caused an uproar on social media. The famous Nollywood actress revealed that she can be a bully when she wants to be. She stated this in a recent episode of the Real Housewives of Lagos TV reality show. This happened after another star on the show, had called out Iyabo Ojo for being a bully. She was speaking about Iyabo’s attitude to others and described her as a bully. Iyabo herself then revealed that she can be a bully.

She shared that she can be a bully if she chooses to especially if she doesn’t like the person. This information caused a stir on social media because Iyabo Ojo is the same person who kept fighting for Mohbad after his death saying he was bullied. Nigerians have begun to criticize her for her statement especially after she fought so hard for Mohbad against his bullies. Her revelation didn’t sit well with some fans and this has become an issue on social media.
In her words “I can be a bully. If Laura thinks I’m a bully to her, then so be it. If I don’t like you, I can bully you”

See video below

See fight below