“London men are broke and shameless” podcaster, Madame Joyce reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“London men are broke and shameless” podcaster, Madame Joyce reveals

6365157bc5fb42a7cc91f4eb_madame-joyce.jpg

popular podcaster, Madame Joyce claims that London men are broke and shameless. She shared this during a recent interview on the latest episode of the Bahd and Bougee podcast which is hosted by Tolanibaj and Moet Abebe. She stated that London men are attractive but they are broke and shameless. She stated that Nigerian men are different as they like to spend on their woman but London men are the opposite and don’t care if you think they are broke.

Madame Joyce is a famous podcast host, digital content creator, and presenter. She started out her journey on social media in 2018 but became more popular in 2021 after she began her weekly show which is named Cocktails and takeaways. she is the founder and host of her podcast. She was speaking with Tolanibaj from BBNAIJA and Moet Abebe who are the host of the Bahd and Bougee podcast and shared

She stated “One thing I’m going to say about London men is that they are so attractive but they are broke.” Tolanibaj then added to her statement saying “Nigerian men take pride in spending”.
Madame Joyce then continued “I always think that guys (nigerians) spend because they like them (the women) but its because they like themselves. It’s a thing of pride but they are so shameless in London. London guys don’t mind if people think they are broke or suffering. They are so shameless. I love how proud men are here (nigerian) but in London, it’s very shameful”

See video below