“some men are threatened by women’s strength” Ini Edo reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“some men are threatened by women’s strength” Ini Edo reveals

1703324306960.jpeg

Popular Nigerian actress, Ini Edo has revealed that there are some men who feel threatened by a woman’s strength and success. She revealed that some men don’t like their women to be very successful because they see it as a threat to themselves. Ini Edo disclosed this during a recent interview with Toke Makinwa on one of the recent episodes of the Toke Moments podcast. She revealed that most men don’t understand that successful women are not interested in stealing their position as the head of the home.

Iniobong Edo is a famous Nigerian actress. she is 41 years old and she has a 2-year-old daughter named Light. Ini began her acting career in 2000 and ever since then, she has acted in over 100 movies over the years and has become a very famous actress. Ini Edo was previously married to a businessman named Philip Ehiagwina. They were married from 2008 to 2014 when they got a divorce.

During the interview with Toke Makinwa, she revealed that there are men who prefer to be in control over their women and such men go for submissive women. According to her, when a woman is now very strong and successful, some men don’t like it. She stated that men see such a woman as doing too much. They feel like the woman is competing with them and won’t like it. She revealed that she personally doesn’t like lording over a man and prefers to be a queen even when she is very successful.

In her words “some men are threatened by women’s strength. Because we come off as if we are doing too much…Naturally men want to see you not so overly successful just so they can pull you around, you can be the woman, you can cook and clean…”
She also added “so when you get too strong, it’s like you’re competing with their ego… the truth is, I like to be a queen. I’m not the woman who is looking to subdue any man or ride over any man no matter how successful I get. The beauty of it is walking beside my man and he is protecting me, giving me instructions”