“you don’t love your kids if you use them as weapons against your partner” OAP Dotun reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
“you don’t love your kids if you use them as weapons against your partner” OAP Dotun reveals

Dotun.jpeg

Popular Nigerian media person, OAP Dotun has revealed that any parent who truly loves their children will not try to use them against their partners. He shared this while referring to the recent drama between Emeka Ike and his wife. Recall in some recent interviews, Emeka Ike’s wife was seen alongside their son speaking about Emeka Ike. These videos have caused a series of reactions from various people and now OAP Dotun has also weighed in on the matter.

OAP Dotun is a famous Nigerian Disk Jockey, on-air personality, actor and entrepreneur. His real name is Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode. He is 39 years old. He was born on the 8th of April 1984 in Lagos. He is popularly known as Do2tun. In a recent post on his tweeter account, her revealed that parents who use their children as a weapon against their partner don’t truly love their children. His post also also caused a series of reactions as some people claim Emeka Ike’s son is already an adult and was most likely not forced to say what he said.

Dotun also attacked the interviewer who hosted the interview where Emeka’s wife and son spoke. He stated that if he was the interviewer, he won’t allow the child to come on the interview. He revealed that couples can fight however, they shouldn’t involve their children in their fight. He revealed that this won’t help such a child grow up to be a better mother or father.

In his words “You can fight but never involve the kids. if I were the interviewer, I won’t let the child on. I think in all we do, we need to apply a little more pressure when it comes to our ethics. I get it but I’ll rather she says it herself not through the child. When you involve kids as a weapon to fight your partner, you don’t love them. You will think anyone will grow up and be a better father or Mother doing that? no! You just scarred him by letting him do that interview. Fight dirty if you care to but don’t ever use the kids"

See post below