2 years relationship gone like that, Lady cries out after boyfriend dumps her over GWR Indoor-thon attempt

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Lady known as Funmi Ojelade who attempted to break the Guinness World Record for the longest time spent indoors revealed in a TikTok video yesterday how her relationship of two years ended because of her GWR attempt.

358592685_270583198989281_7503528582726612165_n.jpg

She revealed that her ex-boyfriend broke up with her because she begged Nigerians to support her with data subscription during her GWR attempt.

"He said I embarrassed him. I don't understand. He said I was begging for data online. I only said 2.5gb is going down. I wasn't begging. I was just catching cruise.", she said.

She also mentioned that Nigerians are expressing their joy over her current situation. She said they are mocking her, saying she deserved the breakup.

She stated, "Most of you are happy about it. You're telling me, 'good for you'. You're just bad naturally. You're evil. How could you be happy over such a thing?

Two years relationship gone like that just because I did GWR Indoor-thon. You're happy that my boyfriend broke up with me. It's not fair."

She said she should be able to live her life and do whatever pleases her even if she's in a relationship.

She also revealed that she has been crying since yesterday and she hasn't been able to sleep because her boyfriend said he is not proud of her.

Video credit: Twitter @therealdotun
TikTok @pulsenigeria