Actor Kunle Afolayan speaks about Mohbad's death, says he has fulfilled his purpose on earth

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Untitled-design-11-3.png

Nollywood actor Kunle Afolayan shared his perspective regarding the death of the fast-rising Nigerian singer, Mohbad.

He said that it is sad to hear about the passing of the promising artist but he believes Mohbad has fulfilled the purpose for which he was sent to earth. Kunle Afolayan said that everyone is destined to achieve different things in life, and return when their time is up. He stated that some people are destined to die young, while some grow grey hairs before they eventually leave this world.

He wished that justice be served for the suspected culprits of Mohbad but sent his condolences to the family of the deceased.

In his words "I have a different take on this and I know that quite a number of people might not agree with me. But I'll still say it. For me, we all came into this world to fulfill certain purpose. And not until that is done, and when that has been completed, we will depart this world. Some people are born to live long, and some people are born to just fulfill and exit."

He also said that Mohbad's death was a rude awakening to Nigerians to unite as a nation to seek justice whenever their rights are breached.

You can watch the complete clip below.