All You Need to Know About Shatta Wale Burna Saga

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

What's your take on this issue ? Do they need to go through these ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Afolayan Toyosi

Jan 2, 2022
png_20211231_205119_0000.png
Burna Boy, the Grammy-winning Nigerian artist, has challenged Shatta Wale, the embattled Ghanaian artist, to a one-on-one brawl to settle any "personal problems."

Burna responded to Shatta Wale's December 27 Twitter rant in which he referred to all Nigerian artists as "upcoming" and "one styled" on his Instagram story.

"If Shatta or anyone has a personal problem with me, I am still open to fighting 1 on 1 and squashing it later," the African giant said of the Ghanaian rapper.

During his tirade, Shatta Wale also threatened to ban Ghanaians from supporting Nigerian artists.

“Bring it on and your artiste won’t get that hype they get from Ghana .. I can make that stop ..Don’t dare me. It’s the truth, your artiste come here for numbers before the world can recognize them .. Appreciate Ghana supporting your artiste and stop this foolishness,” Shatta Wale said.

Burna Boy said he remained committed to building a stronger Africa despite Shatta Wale's outburst, saying “Nobody will ruin the unity we continuously try to build for a stronger and better Africa.”

Burna, on the other hand, stepped out to respond to Kwame Nkrumah's countryman.

Burna Boy responded by claiming that he could make the rapper's life a living hell.

After Shatta Wale accepted his one-on-one fight as a singing competition, the Ye crooner said this.

In a now-deleted post on his Instagram story, Burna Boy wrote, “This guy thinks I have time. @shattawalenima this ain’t 8mile! No be rap battle.

“It’s a fist battle like the type real men do. We can do it anywhere you want; behind closed doors or in stadium for the world to see.

“Stop acting like you don’t know i’ve been trynna set this up since january last year. Consider this an easy way out for you because I could easily make your life a living hell anywhere you go outside Ghana.

“You know I got more money than all your godfathers combined.

“Fool wants to come and sing rubbish. I’m trynna see ur teeth and blood on the floor boy. You talking about singing. Joker.”

On Friday, Burna Boy challenged Shatta Wale to a one-on-one battle after the rapper poured shade at Nigerian musicians.

Shatta Wale has accepted Burna Boy's one-on-one challenge and revealed the location of the showdown.

Taking to his Twitter page on Saturday, the rapper wrote, “Oh @burnaboy says he want a one on one. Ok let’s do this Accra sports stadium.

“I just call shots. If you be man, don’t come sing your song, let’s do freestyle! Ghana – Nigeria. I’m f*cken ready for this.

“I double dare you @burnaboy , Infact I 10x dare you.This no be fight, just lyrical. Like you go stop sing! #lyricalchampion

“Don’t let anyone tell you I want to use you for hype cause you know money hasn’t been a problem from day one I met you! Don’t forget yourself so soon!” (sic)

The Odogwu crooner apologised to his fans yesterday as regards the things he said to Shatta on his IG.

In his apology to his fans, Burna Boy stated that he was dragged into the fight by Shatta Wale and he should have known better. He also promised not to let himself be dragged into a situation like this again, and also stated that he will not be using his social media for the rest of the year.

After Burna came out to issue an apology to his fans yesterday, Shatta has come out once again to blast the Nigerian, saying;

"A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. foolish boy @burnaboy wake up and come to Ghana… I want to fight …don’t apologize cuz ur fans see how stupidly you were brought up

"Hard guy hard guy ,you come deh apologize ,,,,kwasiaaaa ,we do this without apology …ask my father ,mother, sister ,brother and my entire shatta movement ,,,I crazeeeee and you go soon smell am for ur mada en Nyash aboa ..now u deh beg buulu buluu @burnaboy

"Forget sunday ,we do this everyday ,you not even holy enuff to tell me about the word of God …Thats how God is - he does things in mysterious ways p*ssy must be afraid ryt now @burnaboy"

Attachments

• burna-boy-and-shatta-wale-1024x683.jpeg
    burna-boy-and-shatta-wale-1024x683.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • png_20211231_205119_0000.png
    png_20211231_205119_0000.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: