American musician, Chris Brown spotted dancing to Burna Boy's song in a club in Dubai

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
American musician, Chris Brown spotted dancing to Burna Boy's song in a club in Dubai

SC-Chris-Brown-Baby-Mama-Comp-copy-1.jpe

Popular American musician, Chris Brown was spotted at a club in Dubai recently vibing and dancing to Burna Boy's song. Burna Boy is a famous Nigerian Award-winning Afrobeats artist. Chris Brown was seen dancing to one of Burna Boy's latest songs titled 'City Boys' at the club in Dubai. He was seen wearing a white sleeveless top and trousers as he danced to the Afrobeats music. City Boys is a song from Burna Boy's 7th studio album titled 'I Told Them'. The song was released on the 22nd of September 2023.

Chris Brown is a famous American singer, a songwriter, actor, dancer and a rapper. His full name is Christopher Maurice Brown. He is a famous R&B singer and is regarded as a very successful artist. Chris Brown is 34 years old. He was born on the 5th of May 1989, in Virginia, United States. His parents are Clinton Brown, and Joyce Hawkins.
Chris is 1.85 meters in height. As of 2023, his Net Worth is estimated at $50 million. His wealth comes from his career as an artist, entrepreneur and actor. He has collaborated with many famous celebrities like Rick Ross, Tyga, Usher, Drake, Justin Bieber, Ne-yo, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, and others.

Some of his famous songs include
  1. Under The Influence
  2. Next to you ft Justin Bieber
  3. Right by my side ft Nicki Minaj
  4. Superhero
  5. New Flame
  6. How we Roll
  7. Look at Me Now
  8. With you
  9. Loyal
  10. Sensational
  11. Run it