Ayra Starr is more known for her mini-skirt than her music, Daniel Regha says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
GridArt_20240401_064007151-1200x600.jpg

Online critic Daniel Regha advises Ayra Starr to put extra effort into her music more than her short dresses.

In a recent interview, Daniel Regha said people know Ayra Starr more for her mini-skirts than music. He said Ayra Starr mostly trends for her skimpy dresses rather than her music.

Daniel Regha stated, "People know Ayra Starr for her mini-skirts. Her music still sells but I'm not saying she should dress like Mary-Amaka. It's not every time you have to go on 1-yard material. You can dress decently and switch up your fashion.

Just like American music, everyone is going for 'show me y!nsh and show me b**bs'. You'll see a song that makes sense and people will start twerking on screen. How does it relate to the video? S£x sells and I believe she (Ayra Starr) is milking it."