Banky W and Adesua shut naysayers off with pictures displaying their unwavering love

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Singer Banky W posts pictures of himself, his wife, and their son on IG. They were all smiling and the couple even shared a kiss.

This shows that despite the rumor of infidelity that's been flying around for a few days, the couple is strong and their love is undeniably unshakable. The couple got married in 2017.

Sometime on Saturday, gistlover had posted on their page to drop a hint of a popular celebrity who is allegedly cheating on his wife. Although no name was mentioned, Nigerians interpreted the message in their own way and said that gistlover is referring to Banky W and Adesua's marriage.

Gistlover-2 (1).jpg

Despite all the comments that people have made on social media, neither Banky nor his wife, responded to the cheating allegations.

Instead, they shared pictures to shut naysayers up and get them out of their personal business.

The post was captioned, "Excess love❤️❤️" and Adesua responded with "Are you a fan? Cause you blow me away (applauseee)❤️. We are wrapped and shielded in his excess love. Love you bubba❤️."

Team of commenters are saying:

@dayoogedengbe: shame on the devil!! Gistlover elenu shipoti, shame on you. All of you always hailing that blogger isonu, shouting "oba" up on down, I wonder how una dey reason.
@adesewa: Banky and Adesua 100, gist lover 0

@naijahairfactory: The disgrace and shame tho... I can't imagine how the blogs feel right now!!! I can't even liez this one sweet me..."but there came a man who built his house on rock" wind came, storm came!! But it stood still!!! I love eeet. Thank you for clearing the air!!! I have one last song match am match am Satan don fall for gutter