BBN Doyin sparks reactions as she shares her secondary school class report

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

BBN Doyin sparks reactions as she shares her secondary school class report​

Doyin.jpg

Big Brother Naija reality TV star Doyin David has sparked reactions after sharing a report sheet of when she was in secondary school. She said someone sent it to her and reading it made her realize that the comments her head teacher wrote were similar to what people have been saying about her since she came into the limelight. She laughed at the level of consistency in the comments regarding her character because not even a single one had changed since she was a secondary school kid.

In the class report, Doyin's head teacher described her as pretty, generous, and a girl who protected her friendship. She was further regarded as an intelligent and funny kid who was mostly times annoying. Doyin said she laughed after reading the report sheet because "The final comment about me from my head teacher in Secondary school is very similar to the opinion people have of me now."

During the BBNaija AllStar edition, Doyin was considered a blunt and rude lady, due to how she never shies away from speaking her mind. She had one of the most entertaining highlights in the AllStars season and gave the viewers a lot to talk about.

==

Last edited: