"BBNAIJA All-Stars House wasn't normal, it was insane" Cee-C reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"BBNAIJA All-Stars House wasn't normal, it was insane" Cee-C reveals

1701878588807.jpeg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C has revealed that the BBNAIJA All-Stars show which was concluded in October wasn't a normal one. In her words, the house was Insane. Recall Cee-C featured in the BBNAIJA All-Stars season 8 show in 2023. This All-Stars show featured housemates who were former Big Brother Naija housemates from various seasons. Cee-C was originally from the Double Wahala season 3 in 2018 before coming back in 2023. She finished as the 2nd Runner up on the All-Stars season

Her full name is Cynthia Nwadiora. She is a famous reality TV star and an actress. She is also a brand influencer. Cee-C was speaking in an interview recently and this was the latest episode of the I Said What I said Podcast. She revealed that her second time on the BBNAIJA show was insane. She says it was easier than her first time in 2018 however it wasn't a normal season. She revealed that she actually made a lot of mature friends compared to her time in the Double Wahala season.
She also revealed that the time she had to prepare for this season was really short. She had only two weeks to prepare to return to the show. She revealed that part of the insane aspect was how they didn't have phones and actual friends in the house. She shared that she kept encouraging herself that she could do it since she had done it once before.

In her words "I tried to stay sane because that place is insane; it's not normal. I'm grateful that they gave us a lot of tasks because that kept us busy... I'd have lost my mind because I had no phone, no actual friends. The first two weeks were so tough for me because we had to share a bathroom and whatever they cooked; it was a lot for me to handle. But after two weeks, I was like I can do this. I've been here before… It's a little bit easier for me now because I've already done it, and there's no difference. For some people, there weren't any rules, but for me, it's the same thing. The only difference is the fact that I'm more purpose-driven and I have a sense of direction. Now I know what is real and what is not."