BBNaija Maria Showing Off a stack of Cash presume to Worth N25M for Shopping In Dubai(video)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
maria.jpg

The Reality TV star Maria Chike has taken to social media to show off N25M in cash she intends to use for shopping in the United Arab Emirates.

This is actually coming days after the ex-BBN housemate of the recently completed Big Brother Naija reality tv show the shine your eye edition showed off a Hublot wristwatch that is estimated to be worth N5M.

Maria recorded her instastory and flashed the sum of 50,000 US dollars, which when converted into naira gives a rough estimate of N25M.

The biracial reality TV star shared the video titled "Shopping Time" as she pulled up in a luxury car.

In other news, Big Brother's Naija ex-housemate Shine Ya Eye Maria Chike Benjamin has explained why she didn't attend the Pepsi and other shows with her former housemates

A few days ago, former BBNaija season 6 housemates were spotted chilling out together at the end of the Pepsi Awards. Most of the housemates came to the show with the exception of Maria.

During her Instagram live with her followers, a fan asked Maria why she didn't go to the show and she said:

“Because nobody talks to me about anything, they didn't tell me. I don't know about the Pepsi Show.

She added that her housemates probably knew she wasn't going to come, which is why they didn't tell her.