Bbnaija Uriel claims she is better than some actresses when it comes to acting

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Bbnaija Uriel claims she is better than some actresses when it comes to acting

Screenshot_20231125-094737_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Uriel has revealed that she is better than some of the Nollywood actresses out there. She was speaking in a recent interview when she mentioned this. She claimed she is really good in acting and can stand beside many of the present Nollywood actress and is even better than some of them
Uriel Oputa is a well known singer and reality TV star. She is from the Big Brother Naija season Gobe season 2 of 2017. She returned again as a participant on the BBNAIJA All-Stars season 8 in 2023. She has shared her talent in acting and drama. She says she acts better than some actresses in the movie industry.
Screenshot_20231125-095043_Instagram.jpg

She was speaking on a recent episode of The Cool FM. She revealed that she has been approached many times by filmmakers to appear in their movies. She revealed that she hasn't accepted them. She revealed acting is a natural thing for her. She revealed that she hasn't accepted any because of the predictability of the script and the stereotypes

In her words “A lot of people have approached me and asked me to be in movies. I get asked to be in movies all the time; in my DM, email, I get approached to be an actress. And I know that I’m a very good actress. I am probably better than some of the actresses in Nollywood right now. And that’s me being real… I won't mention names. I won't give you that"
She also added "Apart from having a natural artist instinct, I went to.. no I studied drama in the UK. So, I know that I’m quite a good actor.I’ve been approached by a lot of people to get into acting but I’ve always turned them down. The reason I turned down gigs for acting in Nigeria is because, one, you’re always going to be stereotyped into a role; two, some of the scripts are a bit too predictable; and three, they don’t pay well.”

See clip below