BBNaija's Uriel calls out Actor Uche Maduagwu after advising her to visit a pastor over her marital status

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija graduate Uriel Oputa has called out Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu over his unsolicited advice due to her marital status.

img_1701241577688_1.jpg

In a video, Uche Maduagwu advised Uriel to stop playing the pity card online about finding the right man. He said he has heard about Uriel's past relationships with men from her fellow colleagues implying that she often chases men away.

Uche Maduagwu advised Uriel to visit a pastor for consultations because it looks like she's being overpowered by a spiritual husband.

Reacting to the video, Uriel took to her Instagram story to call out the actor warning him to desist from using her name or she will disgrace him with class and eloquence.

She wrote, "Uche maduagwu or whatever your name is I don't even follow you for a reason. Be very careful using my name. Please I will disgrace you with class and eloquence."

Screenshot_20231129-031627_1.jpg