Bella Shmurda celebrates his late friend, Mohbad on his posthumous birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Bella Shmurda celebrates his late friend, Mohbad on his posthumous birthday

Untitled-design-18.png

Popular Nigerian singer Bella Shmurda has taken to his social media page to celebrate his late friend, Mohbad for his posthumous birthday today, the 3rd of January 2024. Bella shared a photo of Mohbad on his Instagram account to wish him a happy birthday even after his death. Recall Mohbad passed away in a controversial manner in 2023. He died on the 12th of September 2023 leaving behind his wife and son. The circumstances surrounding the death of Mohbad was a mysterious and strange one that caused a stir on social media among many Nigerians.

Mohbad’s real name is Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba and he was 28 years old as at the time he died. He was a well-known singer, songwriter, and rapper. He was famously known as Imole. Bella Shmurda was one of his closest friends before he passed. Bella Shmurda is a well-known singer and songwriter. His real name is Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi. He became famous in 2019 after the release of his hit song titled vision 2020. He is 27 years old. He was born on the 27th of January 1996.

He shared a photo of Mohbad on his Instagram page to wish him a posthumous birthday. Mohbad would have been 29 years old today had it being that he didn’t die in September 2023. He revealed that he loves Mohbad forever and still misses him.
In his words “Happy Posthumous birthday my brother my friend oba Imole. Rest in power. Love you forever and I miss you”

See post below