Between Livescore.mobi And Flashscore.mobi, which is better?

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
A lot of people have been inquiring about livescore.mobi and flashscore.mobi. Some one wrote that it confusing and we agree. Both sites has lots of information and stats was full of confusion today when I was trying to check the scores for one of Moldova National division game, FC Sheriff vs Zimbru. reason for checking on the game was because i gave FC Sheriff straight win, so I first checked LiveScore wat my eyes seeing was unbelievable and shocking because I wondered how the away team will just beat FC sheriff like dat until I checked flashcore my mind now comes down.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
to continue about Livescore.mobi And Flashscore.mobi, you have to be vigilant to look fo the game that you are tracking and also the decimals and lots of numbers are confusing, what do you guys think about it?