Big mess - Cardi B and Offset with breakup rumor again

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
recently announced her current single status in a new Instagram Live session, confirming the end of her relationship with #Offset. In her latest live stream on Monday, she expressed her uncertainty about whether her fans had detected hints of her relationship status in her previous live sessions. She shared her struggle with finding a way to communicate her single status to the public.

In this Instagram Live, Cardi B disclosed, "I don't know if y'all have been picking up on hints from my live sessions, or from my Instagram Stories, where I've been sharing certain music.

Regarding events and such, I don't know if rumors are true, and I'm not interested in finding out because l've been single for a while now. It's not that I've been afraid, but I've been unsure about how to announce this to everyone. Today felt like a sign. Last time I was live, I almost shared this news but wasn't sure how to, so I held back. But I've felt this way for some time now, and today just seems to confirm it. I'm ready to start 2024 with a fresh, open perspective. I'm eager for a new life, a new beginning. I'm really excited about it."