Buhari will address Nigerians about incident in Lekki on Tuesday- Sunday Dare

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Sunday-Dare.jpg

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare on Arise TV has disclosed that the President will address the incident which occurred in Lekki on Tuesday and in his disclosure, the Minister assured Nigerians that Buhari would speak on the issue.

He also disclosed that the President called for an investigation into the case further noting that Buhari wants facts first, facts which will be made available to the public, he explained.

Dare also stated that evidence of the incident, collaborations and other resources are available to them noting that it's all vital to obtaining the right facts.

Further speaking, he said that the President will level with the Nigerian people about what happened on Tuesday in Lekki.

See what Dare said on Arise TV below...

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Dare said;

"For sure, the President has ordered for an investigation. He had a National Security Meeting yesterday. I can tell you that this is ongoing already.

"The President wants to have the facts and that is going to be made public.

"It is going to be difficult to be difficult to hide all these facts because we live in a multimedia world and we have evidence, collaborations, and all of that, and I think it is important to get the facts right.

"That is the path that the President has toed and I am sure that when these facts are made available, this President because he has integrity, with level with the Nigerian people about what happened on Tuesday in Lekki."