Bukayo Saka Response to Rio Ferdinand Claims That He Is Not A World Class

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Arsenal Superstar Bukayo Saka chose not to rise to Rio Ferdinand claims that he is not a world-class player after his impressive performance against Newcastle.

In the post-match conference, Saka was asked a question on whether he is a world-class player.

The English replied, saying, "No comment. I am happy with another goal today and, more importantly, happy to win. I am working hard every day and giving my best. Obviously, I have great teammates giving me good passes, which helps as well."

The Arsenal academy graduate scored Arsenal's third goal against Newcastle United to claim his 16th goal of the season in all competitions. In addition, the player had scored seven goals in five Premier League matches in 2024.

He is currently Arsenal's highest goal scorer in all competitions this season which signify a huge achievement for the 22-year-old youngster.

Saka is looking forward to staying on top of his game till the end of the season.

Arsenal will have to wait until March 4, 2024, to play their next match against Sheffield United in the Premier League.

Since the beginning of 2024, the Arsenal side have played the most interesting games in the Premier League.

They have scored 25 goals in the last six matches and are closing the gap on Liverpool, who are at the top of the Premier League table.

If Arsenal keep up their consistency, they are likely to end up in the Premier League this season, given that the other two top teams Liverpool and Manchester City lose their balance.

Bukayo Saka Stats
The winger had made 266 appearances, scoring 76 goals and creating 70 assists in all competitions.

So far in his career, the Arsenal winger has received 26 yellow cards and zero red cards.

Out of the 76 goals scored, 54 were for the Arsenal senior team, 16 were for the Arsenal U-18, and six were for the Arsenal U-23.

Saka made his national team debut for England on October 8, 2020. He proceeded to make 32 appearances, along with 11 goals.

His intelligence and ability on the ball made him one of the most important players in the England squad.

How old is Bukayo Saka?
The Arsenal winger was born on September 5, 2001, in the city of Ealing, England. He is currently 22 years old, with a height of 5 feet and 10 inches.

How Much Is Bukayo Saka Salary?
The winger earns a whopping amount of £175,000 weekly and a yearly income of £10,140,000 with other bonuses.

The winger is set to earn £40,560,000 at the end of his contract at Arsenal in 2027.

What do you think about Bukayo Saka Performance in the Premier League against Newcastle United? Air your views in the comment section.