Burna Boy confirms there will be a part 2 of "I Told Them" album

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy has confirmed that there will be a part 2 of his newly released album "I Told Them".

20230824_064235.jpg

Burna Boy revealed this in a recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Xtra. He said he wanted to make it a surprise before but it seems it has been leaked to the media.

He said he's going to leave out the details such as the artists that will be featured on the part 2 and asks his fans to anticipate the release.

His album I Told Them which was released a few months ago reached the No. 1 spot on the UK Official Albums Chart. One of the tracks off the album, City Boy is largely popular for its dance and transition challenge on TikTok and has continued to gain airplay.

In another part of the interview, Burna Boy revealed that he is learning how to play the melody guitar and saxophone.

He said, "It's the melody guitar and perfecting the saxophone. As long as I do then, it's over."

Without any doubt, Burna Boy's unmatched and undeniable talent makes him stand out from his counterparts in the entertainment industry.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
When was the part 1 of Told them all Album released by Burna boy, what date and how many copies did he sell when the album was first released and when is the second part of Burnaboy Told them Album coming out? How old is Burna boy, what year was he born and what is his net worth. Who are his parents and what are their names. What are his siblings names?

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
When was the part 1 of Told them all Album released by Burna boy, what date and how many copies did he sell when the album was first released and when is the second part of Burnaboy Told them Album coming out? How old is Burna boy, what year was he born and what is his net worth. Who are his parents and what are their names. What are his siblings names?
Burna Boy's album I Told Them was released on 25th August 2023. It has sold over 100,000 units so far. The release of the part two hasn't been disclosed yet.
Burna Boy is 32 years old and his net worth is estimated at 17 million dollars. His parents are Bose and Samuel Ogulu. He has two sisters Ronami and Nissi Ogulu.