Burna Boy reveals he made 'Thanks' for his grandma

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Burna Boy reveals he made 'Thanks' for his grandma

1702888980278.jpeg

Popular Nigerian Afrobeat singer Burna Boy has revealed that he made Thanks for his grandma. The award-winning Afrobeats star disclosed this information in a recent tweet on social media. He was speaking about how his grandmother who always wanted him to come home and when he did she would want him to leave soon. He revealed how he would be spending his Christmas with her once again.

Burna Boy is a famous Nigerian singer and songwriter. His full name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, but popularly called Burna Boy. He became famous after the release of his song titled Like to Party in 2012. Burna Boy is 32 years old. He was born on the 2nd of July, 1991 to his parents Bose Ogulu and Samuel Ogulu in Port Harcourt. He has 2 Siblings named Nissi Ogulu, Ronami Ogulu. Burna Boy is 1.85 m in height. He has sangmany famous songs including It’s Plenty, Hold my hands, City boys, Sittin' On Top Of The World, Last Last, Big 7 and many more.

He recently shared that his grandmother is the inspiration behind his song which is titled Thanks. ‘Thanks’ is one of the tracks on Burna Boy's latest album which is titled “I Told Them.” I told them' is Burna Boy's 7th studio album.
He stated “My Grandma used to be the one crying for me to come back home, now she’s on edge every time I come back home and is already asking when I’m leaving. This is why I made “Thanks”. I’m rolling with only her this December for peace to reign.

See post below

See official video for Thanks ft Jcole.