Burna boy slams singer Eedris Abdulkareem for calling him stupid

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Burna Boy slams singer Eedris Abdulkareem for calling him stupid​

d7c930e2ff853101c50272c015263de3-598x598.jpg

Hours after singer Eedris Abdulkareem trended for calling Burna Boy stupid, the Afrobeats singer took to his X page to heavily slam Eedris. Recall that Eedris Abdulkareem was invited to speak on the Honest Bunch Podcast and he pointed out how Burna Boy once claimed that nobody helped him in Nigeria. Eedris then called Burna Boy stupid for uttering such words.

When Burna Boy saw the clip, he immediately slammed Eedris and damned the consequences of the action he was about to take. He wrote, "Abdul Kareem Abi wetin dem dey call your papa. I no blame you. I blame people wey donate money for your hospital bills. And I wish say you be person wey fit enter the kind places wey I dey dey, make we use mistake jam."

Burna Boy's response to his colleague shocked fans and has awakened a controversy in the media. The full podcast is yet to be released yet, it's already trending. What would happen if the host of the podcast decides to drop the complete clip?
==

Last edited: