Burnaboy becomes the first African artist to sell out Scotiabank arena in Canada as he launches "I Told Them" tour

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Burnaboy becomes the first African artist to sell out Scotiabank arena in Canada as he launches "I Told Them" tour​

Fans of Burnaboy are jubilating after the singer was announced as the first African artist to sell out the Scotiabank arena in Canada after launching the "I Told Them" tour. He not only sold out once but twice on consecutive nights.

The Afrobeats singer whose musical journey officially began in 2010 has attained remarkable heights in his career. He broke into the limelight after the release of his single "Like to Party" in 2012 and since then, he has continued to break limits. He was nicknamed the African Giant due to his contribution to Afrobeats and is now referred to as one of the best Afrobeats singers Nigeria has produced.

Read a few of the things his fans are saying
@Caringlarry2k: Burns's nobody's mate. Na only bigwiz be him papa
@blxn41: Na only Burnaboy be musician the rest na DJ
@priinnydc: una still dey compare ODG to una faves?
@classic_qeemart: We the outsiders is fucking proud of you ODG
@24toliife: When men speak, the boys listen. If Burna has 6 fans just know I'm one of them. If Burna has 3 fans, just know I'm one of them. If Burna has one fan, just know that's me. And if Burna has no fan, I'm dead.
==