Carlo Ancelotti CONFIRMS Decision on His Real Madrid Future

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Carlo Ancelotti may likely retire at Real Madrid following his recent press interview on his future at the club.

In a quote shared by Fabrizio Romano, Carlo Ancelotti revealed he is happy with his job at Real Madrid, describing the club as the best Football Club in the world.

“I love my job and I love it at Real Madrid, I love to manage things here — happiness and difficult moments”.

“I’m very happy because I’m at the best club in the world."

After his previous spell at the club from 2013 to 2015, Carlo Ancelotti returned to Real Madrid again as manager in 2022, signing a two-year contract.

Ancelotti won the Copa Del Rey and Champions League in his first stint with Real Madrid as manager but has now exceeded his previous limits.

He has led the club to another Champions League, LaLiga, and Super Cup trophy - all won on his first season on return.

He has also won the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club, including a second Copa Del Rey trophy. The 64-year-old is en route to his second LaLiga title with the club leading the race for the 2023/24 LaLiga title.

Real Madrid tied him down to a new two-year contract following his standout campaign with the club on return. Before renewing his deal with the club, Ancelotti was strongly linked with Brazil national team job before he ditched the offer and chose to stay with the Los Blancos.