Carter Efe set to release new song, Babypiano

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Carter Efe set to release new song, Babypiano​

Nigerian-skit-maker-Carter-Efe-e1660226289499.jpg

Nigerian skit maker Oderhohwo Joseph aka Carter Efe is set to release a new song titled Babypiano very soon. He dropped a teaser already on IG and it triggered thousands of reactions from netizens. Many thought the lyrics of the song were wack and Carter shouldn't bother with releasing the song because it wouldn't be streamed. The ratings of the teaser were poor as the majority advised him to keep the song to himself. Although Carter Efe is a comedian, he ventured into creating music and has been successful with the songs he has released so far. However, this particular one has received nothing but poor ratings since he dropped it.

Some of the reactions were as follows:
@larry_copeland: Someone said Fela paved way for Afrobeats, say Carter wan close am
@bigg_drimm: I blame your friends wey dey around you wey no gree tell you the truth
@ogb_recent: This one no fit enter top 2 billion
@djykmule_: If anything blow nah trumpet no be the song
@manlikezillyy: Abeg no drop am hold am there
@soundofcraze: Make I go find my Queen premier. As everybody wan craze for this country
@fineboyokola: If this song blow I dey enter studio strait!! No be only una Sabi sing rubbish
==

Last edited: