CeeC stylishly reveals she likes Big Brother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
A few hours ago, CeeC had an interesting diary session with Biggie. She entered the diary room with a smile and Biggie was tempted to ask why she was so happy. Golden girl CeeC responded that she derives joy in Big Brother's voice.
Ceec-Is-An-Absolute-Beauty-In-These-Stunning-Snaps-2-koko-tv-ng.jpg

In her words, "First of all, your voice Sha. I will not lie. Even though I said I was going to stop crushing on you, because you are not returning the likeness. So, I want to take my likeness and be going."

She also added that she gets excited each time she thinks about what life has in store for her after the AllStars show. In addition, WhiteMoney has been one of the sources of her happiness in the house due to how he effortlessly makes her laugh.

images (18).jpeg
In the end, CeeC implored Big Brother to reciprocate her love even if he has to do it in a coded way. The BBNaija viewers found it funny to know that CeeC is crushing on Big Brother.