Chaos as EFCC burst KWASU student hostel

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Chaos as EFCC burst KWASU student hostel​

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission busted the male hostel of Kwara State University (KWASU) overnight over alleged cybercrime and fraudulent activities. They raided the University's male hostel at night when students weren't suspecting and carted them to an undisclosed location. This issue has raised concerns in the media because the EFCC has been allegedly banned from raiding places at night. So why would they raid a University hostel after they've been instructed to stop the night duties?

See what people are saying regarding this matter.
@lumideeo: But they said no more efcc night raid in schools and campuses.
@blissaloadednaija: Na infront my hostel Dem work, na God day make I go night class
@xxlarge220997: Dem say no night raiding. It about time boys buy gun begin fight back
@uncle_solex19: What is coming up go pass end sarz. Na EFCC we go face
@yng.ricch1: I thought federal government ban them from working in the night?? Abi na joke
@vdj_oscar: It's about time we start retaliating enough is enough.

==