Come with your evidence by April 10th, Iyabo Ojo says to Lizzy Anjorin who claimed she was the face behind Gistlover

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Come with your evidence by April 10th, Iyabo Ojo says to Lizzy Anjorin who claimed she was the face behind Gistlover​

FotoJet-8-5.jpg

Actress Iyabo Ojo called upon her colleague, Lizzy Anjorin to come to the court coming April 10th, to prove beyond doubt that she was guilty of the allegations levied against her. Iyabo Ojo said that Lizzy Anjorin had accused her of being the face behind Gistlover and also the one who set her up at the popular Eko market.

Recall that Lizzy Anjorin trended for days after she was accused of stealing and making a fake transfer to one of the traders in Eko market and the actress claimed she was set up by Iyabo Ojo. Now, Iyabo Ojo wants the case to be settled at the court of law and urged Lizzy to tender her pieces of pieces of evidence at the court hearing.

Speaking to the newsmen, Iyabo Ojo said, "Hopefully by the 10th of April, I hope she comes with her bag of evidence so that every claim that she has claimed she can come and explain herself. And proof that I am who she says I am. But until then, we cope and wait. She should keep doing her videos. I need more evidence anyway."
==

Last edited: