Content creator, Adeballer Michael, demonstrates a therapy session using Davido's baby mama saga

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_20230706-103859_1.jpg
An IG content creator, Adeballer Michael, recorded a video to showcase the conversation that would have ensued between Davido and a therapist.

Recall that Davido trended for days for allegedly impregnating a US-based woman, Anita Brown.

Screenshot_20230706-105043_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230706-110727_1.jpg

Anita Brown also called for other women the singer has impregnated to speak up and further tarnish his image. This drama continued to the extent that netizens got tired of reading about the baby mama saga.

I assume Adeballer is a member of Davido's 30BG gang for him to have perfectly pulled off this content. The accuracy is top-notch.

One @ _shayorr said, "No no, Anita needs to see this. Come and see "Iyawo awon 30BG."

@dharepaul: "I'm not meant to be laughing but damn I'm rolling, the accuracy ❤️."

Another person, @larryhotsense said, "I had a good laugh. I swear, Davido get lyrics Sha."
Here's the link.

==

How many of Davido's songs do you remember from this video?