Daniel Regha rejects Nasboi's request to feature in a dance challenge

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Daniel Regha rejects Nasboi's request to feature in a dance challenge

reghanasboi.jpg

Popular Nigerian social media personality, Daniel Regha has rejected Nasboi's request to feature in a dance challenge with him. Daniel Regha is a famous Nigerian commentator and social media personality. He is famous on twitter for sharing his thoughts about various celebrities and matters. Nasboi on the other hand is a Nigerian singer, comedian, skit maker, and content creator whose real name is Lawal Michael Nasiru Bolaji.

Nasboi recently shared a tweet on X platform requesting to join Daniel Regha in a dance challenge known as the umbrella challenge. Daniel Regha rejected his request saying he isn't a fan of the song because of the terrible lyrics and will not be joining him in the video. He also told Nasboi that he should have asked him privately not publicly. He also told Nasboi he is looking forward to his first song this year.
Nasboi stated "Daniel Regha I want to do this umbrella dance with you. @DanielRegha"

Daniel replied saying "Hello @iamnasboi, I appreciate the thought but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the song due to the terrible lyrics, plus u should've reached out to me via DM. Asking publicly won't get me to say Yes. Looking forward to ur next projects tho, hopefully u drop ur first hit song this year. No offense"

Last edited: