Davido, please forgive Lil Frosh and accept him back, Lege Miami pleads

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Davido, please forgive Lil Frosh and accept him back, Lege Miami pleads​

lege-miami.jpg

Actor Lege Miami has just pleaded that Davido forgive Lil Frosh and accept him back into the DMW record label. He begged the Afrobeats singer to please pardon Lil Frosh who he sacked from the label after allegations of domestic violence from his supposed ex-girlfriend, Cute Geminme. Lege then scolded Lil Frosh for flaunting a woman when he was just beginning his career. According to him, Lil Frosh should have focused on building his career instead of having a girlfriend when he just newly signed into the DMW record Label.

In his words, "Davido, Davido, David Adeleke. Pls, help me pardon that boy. Pls forgive him and sign him back. Let him showcase his talent because he is a talented artist. Please for God's sake. Lil Frosh, you are a senseless being. You have just started your life and thought the best thing was to start having a girlfriend. Don't you know that women are like bosses? Till my mother died, I never for once introduced my girlfriend to her. I never invited a lady over to our house until my mother died. Even though I was doing well financially, I had a car to my name. I was 23 years old when my mother died. So because you gained a little fame, you now thought having a girlfriend was the next thing for you."

==

Last edited: