Did I pull an Omah Lay on your girl? Burna Boy asks fan giving him a weird look on stage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Burna-Boy-Omah-Lay-Studio-Video-NotjustOK.jpeg

A video of Nigerian singer Damini Ogulu also known as Burna Boy has sparked reactions online as he confronts fan giving him a weird look on stage.

In his recent concert in Boston, Burna Boy paused his stage performance to call out a male fan who was giving him a displeasing look. Burna Boy demanded to know why the fan was looking at him in such a demeaning manner, asking him if he had ever pulled an "Omah Lay" on his girlfriend. He said, "Did I pull an Omah Lay on your girl? Cause I can. So start smiling more before you lose her"

Recall that Omah Lay has been trending for weeks after rocking a female fan called Jess on stage in front of thousands of fans, especially her boyfriend. This incident has been a trending topic for weeks and it is still generating reactions online to date. Let's take it back to the unforgettable night: