Do not reveal your body count to your new boyfriend, Blessing CEO advises ladies

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Do not reveal your body count to your new boyfriend, Blessing CEO advises ladies​

Nigerian relationship therapist Blessing Nkiruka has advised ladies not to reveal their body count to their boyfriends. She said that the body count of a woman shouldn't concern her new man in any way. That's because it is disrespectful to her new man to even remember the memories she shared with her ex-boyfriend. Therefore, if a man asks for your body count as a lady, just say it is 2.

She added, "Once you meet a guy, you are brand new. In fact, format your brain. If anybody asks you what is your body count do you have, say I can't even remember baby because I'm focused on you. When I leave my exes I don't even remember. Now, it even embarrassing to you that I am dating that I still have memories about my ex. I'm not even supposed to remember what he looks like. I can't even remember his name. My advise to you is when you meet a guy and he asks you how many guys have you slept you say 2. My ex and you."
==