Don't ever call my name again, Paul Chino tells Yhemolee

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Don't ever call my name again, Paul Chino tells Yhemolee​

Artist Paul Chino has come out to drag Yhemolee for saying his car purchase worth millions of naira was fake. He advised Yhemolee to keep to himself and not dare to mention his name anywhere again. He also called Yhemolee a cheap guy who didn't know the real prices of cars because he hadn't bought one from a foreign country before.

Paul Chino said, "What's the name of this guy again? Abi wetin dek dey call this guy, Yhemolee or what. I don't want to hear you call my name in your mouth again. Don't ever call my name in your mouth again. You think I'm gonna come here and start exchanging words with you or what? You think I'm gonna start talking numbers with you or what? I don't understand. Cheap guy. I didn't even say the initial price of that car yunno. How many countries have you bought cars from?"

After Paul's response, fans are patiently awaiting Yhemolee's response because it seems there's about to be some interesting episode between these two.
==