Don't vote for me if I don't give you constant electricity within 4 years, Tinubu addresses Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Don't vote for me if I don't give you constant electricity within 4 years, Tinubu addresses Nigerians​

Speaking at a business lunch, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu addressed Nigerians about the rates of blackouts in the nation due to irregular power supply. He promised to invest in the electricity sector so every state would start enjoying constant electricity once again, which is a common problem affecting all 36 states in Nigeria. To further seal his promise, President Tinubu said if he fails to fulfill his promise within four years, Nigerians shouldn't vote for him for a second term.

Reactions from citizens who listened to the President's speech are as follows:
@pereegbiofficial: Okay sir. We Don hear. We will come back to this matter when the time comes
@sharmhefitz: U go buy solar for everyone ni daddy
@sugardestiny.offical: We never voted you sir. Peter Obi was whom we voted. Am I communicating? Well OBI is my President still
@veevogue: We didn't vote in the first term sir
@tmtpilot: Na we vote the first one?
@shakar_el: U no need our vote na Yakubu, Inec, and Supreme court
==

Get more details about what President Tinubu discussed at the Business Lunch below

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Find he transcript of this message and share the full detail of what president Bola Ahmed Tunubu said during his election.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
I meant during his press conference, also, how many states in nigeria are suffering from the lack of eletricity.