Doyin is ready to go down with Venita

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1693991730764.jpg
Doyin mentioned to Biggie during her diary session that was ready to go down with Venita. She and Venita haven't been best of friends since the AllStars season began. There was a time when Doyin stood up to Venita to defend Ilebaye. Now, Ilebaye and Venita have reconciled but Venita seemed to have poisoned Ilebaye's mind toward Doyin. At least, that is what Doyin has chosen to believe.

20230829_092930.jpg
Doyin said she has earned the housemates against begging Venita on her behalf. She said Venita should do her worse because she is also ready to go down with her. "You cannot bully me o. Because every time I try to stand up for myself, they make it seem as if I'm the problem. But they expect that they should trigger, and trigger, and trigger, and I'll just keep quiet. Almost like what they've done to Ilebaye."
==

20230815_112738.jpg
Would Doyin and Venita get their fists dirty this week? Also, both of them are up for eviction so if one gets evicted, the house will experience less chaos. Or what do you think?