"Doyin is very insultive...doesn't think before she talks" Adekunle reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Doyin is very insultive...doesn't think before she talks" Adekunle reveals

Screenshot_20231017-085313_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija star, Adekunle has revealed that Doyinsola David is very insultive. The reality TV star disclosed that Doyin doesn't think before she talks and knows that her mouth will put her in trouble.
Adelunle Olopade was one of the housemates on the Big Brother Naija All Stars show which concluded recently. He was originally on the Level up season 7 alongside Doyin before they both participated in the All-Stars show.

Screenshot_20231017-091318_Google.jpg

Recall Doyin while in the BBNAIJA house had altercations with certain housemates and Doyinw as never one to mince her words. She would say things as she wanted to and that's why Adelunle said what he said. He stated that Doyin would get into trouble one day because of how she talks.

Screenshot_20231017-091302_Google.jpg

Adekunle shared this during a recent interview on the latest episode of the To Be Honest podcast. He was asked about how he felt after Doyin apologized to him after their altercation in the House
In his words "Honestly I though damn.. this babe is bold. Because our last interaction was major... I thought about it, if she's coming on here and doing this then maybe she actually means it. A part of me didn't think it was a strategy, Doyin is so smart, she won't set herself up like that"
"Additional information, Me and doyin have spoken this morning. We talk and we insult each other. Its cool"

The interviewer then said Doyin is very insultive and Adekunle replied saying "her mouth will put her in trouble" he agreed that she is insultive saying "that's the way she is. I can say it now because me and her are friends. She doesn't think before she talks. It's not an insult because that's how we communicate

See full interview below