Doyin reveals BBNAIJA All-Stars was hectic and challenging

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Doyin reveals BBNAIJA All-Stars was hectic and challenging

Screenshot_20231017-091318_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Doyin has revealed how hectic and challenging BBNaija All-Stars show was for her. She revealed hat compared to her first season which was the Level up season 7, this show was tough. Recall Doyin was originally on the Level up season 7 in 2022 before coming to the All-Stars season 8 in 2023.

Her full name is Doyinsola David and she is a reality TV star she had an interview with Legit.ng recntly where she shared this. Doyin revealed how her stay in Biggie's house went. She shared that this recent season was more hectic for her than Level up season.

Screenshot_20231017-091302_Google.jpg

She stated that being on the show was tough. She revaled how she didn't know anyone before coming to the All-Stars house evem though Adekunle and Ikebaye were also from the Level up season. She stated that they didn't really speak so she had no friend.

In her words "I'm not going to even lie; the All Stars show was a really tough experience for me. It was much more challenging than my Level-Up experience. While I was in Level-Up House, I was one of the oldest people on the show and didn't see the need to get in fights with those people. But I was one of the youngest this season, and it was much more hectic."

She added that another issue was that she felt alone. She felt like she didn't have a friend.
"I was alone. A lot of times in that house, I felt like I was alone. I felt like I didn't have a friend. And going through that reminded me of how important relationships and friendships are. In that house I felt like I didn't have anybody."