Dreams come true, Asake says as he receives plaque for selling out the O2

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Asake has taken the entertainment scene by storm ever since he broke into limelight in 2022 with his hit single Omo Ope featuring Olamide.

20230816_072044.jpg

After he was signed by Olamide, he became more recognized as one of the next rated acts in the industry but Asake soon outshone his counterparts and broke into the mainstream Afrobeats scene, securing a spot for himself among the industry OGs while delivering melodious tunes.

In a space of one year, Asake became known internationally, headlining concerts and shows all over the world.

History was made once again yesterday as he received a plaque as one of the Nigerian artists to sell out the O2 Arena.

After the singer received his plaque, he said he never knew what an arena looked like and he has never watched an artist perform at an arena.

He only heard of them while he was in school. He said him selling out the O2 is a confirmation that dreams come true.

He said, "Dreams do come true. I've never been to the O2 Arena before. I've never been to an arena to watch any artist perform before. This is my first time and it's just me."

Video credit: Twitter @Olamide0fficial