Elon Musk Mocks Advertisers Leaving His Platform Due to The Antisemitic Posts He Made

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Amazin Zion

Mar 1, 2023
107341069-1701309346307-gettyimages-1821094697-_s1_9984_2cedfjmj.jpeg

Elon Musk, the CEO of ‘X’ formerly called Twitter, spoke at the 2023 DealBook Summit in New York on Wednesday and mocked advertisers leaving his platform due to the antisemitic posts he made there.

He said, “If somebody’s gonna try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f---yourself. Go. F---. Yourself. Is that clear?”

He said his supporters would boycott those advertisers in kind; Musk added, “The whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company and we will document it in great detail.”

He also told interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin, “I have no problem being hated. Hate away.”

It was reported that in recent weeks, Elon Musk, the CEO of ‘X’, formerly Twitter, has promoted and sometimes verbally endorsed what the White House called “antisemitic and racist hate” on X, formerly Twitter, the social media platform he owns and runs as CTO.

He called those tweets “one of the most foolish if not the most foolish thing I’ve ever done on the platform.” “I’m sorry for that tweet or post,” he added.

Read more: https://www.investingport.com/elon-...latform-due-to-the-antisemitic-posts-he-made/