Elon Musk shades META for shutting down for a few hours

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Elon Musk shades META for shutting down for a few hours​

While META's server was down for a few hours yesterday, CEO of X, Elon Musk, threw shades at Zuckerberg claiming that the X server was still up and running. Instagram and Facebook stopped functioning for some time making users panic about what could have gone wrong. When Elon Musk noticed, he tweeted on his official X account saying anyone reading his message could do so because X's server is not malfunctioning.

He wrote, "If you're reading this post, it's because our servers are working." Many found it hilarious that the billionaire would throw shades at his competitor, at such a critical time. One @kimora_xl even called the billionaire Portable's elder brother due to his pettiness.

See other reactions from viewers:
@nefertiti_000: If billionaire is petty, who am I not to be petty
@seun_ayo: That's why he owns Twitter. King of shades
@thefoodnetworknig2: Elon and Trump should be bestie's. Wotochukwu Dem Dem
@chayioma_: Oh I was wondering what was wrong. I thought it was my network issues
@officialmeri_madeinheaven: Baba werey. I just love this him no send.

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
what is Elon Musks' networth and what is Mark Zucker Berg's networth and why was facebook and instagram down and has twitter server ever been down before?

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
According to Google, Elon Musk's net worth is $202.3 billion while Mark Zuckerberg's net worth is $176.7 billion. While Elon is the CEO of X previously known as Twitter, Zuckerberg is the CEO of META, a parent company comprising Facebook and Instagram. On the 5th of March, the servers of both Instagram and Facebook shut down for a few hours due to some technical issues with the company's server. However, the issues have been resolved, and both platforms are functioning just fine.