Every Nigerian wants to take pictures with me when I went to Lagos, FCT minister, Nyesom Wike says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Every Nigerian wants to take pictures with me when I went to Lagos, FCT minister, Nyesom Wike says​

Wike-3.jpg

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Nyesom Wike disclosed at a gathering, how Nigerians rushed to him for a picture when he attended an event in Lagos State. Wike said he was surprised to see people act differently to him in real life despite the bad comments about him on social media. He said that immediately after he arrived at the event he was invited to in Lagos by the Chief of Staff, people kept begging to take pictures with him. He said that it was as if he was the host of the event and not a guest.

However, on social media, some people claimed he was an evil person who they wouldn't dare accept a drink from.

Nyesom Wike is a Nigerian lawyer and politician who currently serves as the minister of FCT. He served as the governor of Rivers State from 2015 to 2023. He is a native of Rivers State who was born on the 13th of December, 1967. Wike belongs to the People's Democratic Party (PDP) where he is perceived as a man of authority. He is widely considered a no-nonsense man and sometimes, an evil man in the media. Hence, the reason he was surprised to see people begging to take pictures with him in Lagos State.
==

Last edited: