Falana and Mohbad's wife are threatening to kill me, Mohbad's father says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Falana and Mohbad's wife are threatening to kill me, Mohbad's father says​

11813e20-61bd-11ee-ac8c-9d18dbc280ea.jpg

In a recent interview with Max FM, Mohbad's father, Mr. Joseph Aloba, disclosed that the Falana chamber and Mohbad's wife have been threatening to kill him because he insisted on conducting DNA on Liam. He said Wunmi Aloba has been sending some men to him and calling him with strange numbers. He added that some people came knocking at his gate and he got really scared. Now, he is scared to sleep at home and thinking of leaving the house because it is no longer safe.

In his words, "I want people to support me because the autopsy must be done by private investigators. Another thing is, I don't know where to live now because of this threat yesterday, when I hear somebody knocking at the gate I was even scared that maybe it was these people that Wunmi said they want to come and kill me."

Mr. Aloba recounted how Wunmi had called him with a strange number and threatened him. He said Wunmi's father is also aware of all that is happening.
==

Last edited: