Florence no dey hear word, Netizens react to hilarious birthday message of Femi Otedola to his daughter DJ Cuppy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Netizens have reacted to the hilarious birthday message of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola to his second daughter Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy.
Screenshot_20231112-143512_1.jpg

DJ Cuppy turned 31 yesterday Saturday November 11th, 2023 and took to her social media page to wish herself a happy birthday. DJ Cuppy wrote, "Grateful, Lord, for yet another year. Celebrating my 31st birthday with simplicity , surrounded by my boys. After all the noise of my 20s, my 30s are dedicated to embracing peace."

Screenshot_20231112-160315_1.jpg

Taking to social media, Femi Otedola wished his daughter DJ Cuppy a happy birthday saying, "Happy birthday to my angel @cuppymusic. May God continue to give you the moral strength to not disobey your parents lol."

It looked like Femi Otedola took a swipe at DJ Cuppy on her own birthday by revealing to the world that she's a disobedient child. This got fans laughing under the comment section as they expressed their views on Otedola's birthday message to DJ Cuppy.

See some reactions below:

Screenshot_20231112-143628_1.jpgScreenshot_20231112-143701_1.jpg